1. Package 3, Stage 1 is for wet utilities diversion at Al Rayyan/Qatar National Library Station.
The works include:
- Diversion of a GRP sewer 1100mm in diameter.
- Isolation and Over-pumping of sewage flow of up to 800 litres per second.
- Construction of a permanent diversion of the 1100mm diameter sewer by microtunneling
- Construction of new manholes.
The works also include diversion and shut down works of Kahramaa's existing potable water lines in the same location.
2. Package 2, Stage 7 calls for temporary storm water drainage diversion at Al-Rayyan/C-Ring Station.
The works involve:
- Setting-up, operation & maintenance of a safe and reliable fully automated temporary over-pumping system.
- This system will handle a maximum flow of up to 320 litres per second for a period of 4 years with sufficient spare capacity