MACE - Mechanical and Civil Engineering Contractors. Directors: Nidal Salameh, Farouk Abdelaziz. Meet other MACE team members.
Areas of Expertise.
Areas of Expertise
Over 45 years of continuous operation, MACE acquired and successfully demonstrated unique expertise in the following specialized infra-structure fields:
Infra-structure Construction (Standard Open Cut)
- Sewage Networks, Pumping Stations & Treatment Plants
- Drainage Networks and Pumping Stations
- Potable Water Networks, Reservoirs and Pumping Stations
- Chilled Water Distribution Systems & Networks
- Mechanical, Electrical & Power Installation Including Street lighting and H.V. Cabling
- Seawater Intake and Outfall Pipeline Construction
Trenchless Pipeline Technology & Construction
- Trenchless Pipeline Rehabilitation (No Dig Techniques)
- Rehabilitation of Structures on Pipeline Systems
- Tunnelling Works Including Moling, Pipejacking, Micro-Tunneling, Horizontal Directional Drilling and Pipe Bursting
Operation and Maintenance
- O&M in Civil and Building Works
- O&M of Treatment Plants
- O&M of pipeline networks and pumping stations
- O&M of Soft and Hard Landscaping
- Pipeline Survey (CCTV, Light Line, Sonar)
- Pipeline Cleaning
- Over pumping
Our Goals & Values
- To achieve quality and excellence in all our mechanical and civil engineering contracts.
- To achieve the highest possible level of customer satisfaction.
- To deploy the right business processes to fulfill contractual commitments.
- To develop a robust supply chain to facilitate the delivery of our mechanical and civil engineering projects.
Service & Quality
MACE Mechanical and Civil Engineers played a significant role in developing the civils infrastructure in Doha, Qatar and Abu Dhabi, U.A.E.
In all of our contracts we have endeavoured to deliver the very best solutions at the most competitive prices, in the interest of our clients. MACE aims to work on projects that ultimately serve the wider community, bringing about improved standards of living.